Are you a newly admitted, first time in college degree-seeking student? If so, you’ll need to complete the mandatory online orientation before meeting with your academic advisor. This page will provide you with instructions to follow to complete this requirement. The will introduce you to the College’s programs, resources, and policies.
To complete your Online Orientation
- Create your Online Orientation account using your College Student ID number.
- Your online orientation is made up of modules accessible through the main menu items and the menu icon on your home screen. To begin, click the title of the module from either view.
- If you need to stop you can do so at any time and pickup where you left off.
- You must complete each module in order.
- When you complete this orientation, all of the modules will be unlocked and available for you to use as a reference.